Boudoir photography is an intimate, personal experience. Because of this, it should be considered an investment in yourself. These sessions are all customized for you and are meant to make you feel as special and beautiful as you truly are.
Our $500 Session Fee Includes:
- Prep Guide
- Pre-Shoot consultation
- Wardrobe & styling advice
- Access to Client Closet, sizes XS-4X
- Professional hair and makeup (lashes included)
- 1 1/2 - 2 hour photoshoot with 2-3 outfit changes
- Posing direction for every body type
- Professional editing/retouching of images
- In-person reveal and ordering session (typically within 48 hrs of your session)
** The session fee does not include images. To hold your spot on my calendar, this is paid at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
Pre-Session Payment Plan
The Ashley Nichols Boudoir Experience is truly a priceless one, however, I obviously understand that budget comes into play. I make it easier for you to book a session by offering pre-payments through me (schedule your phone consult to discuss further).
Most of my ladies take advantage of this option which allows you to get everything you want in easy payments plans for you! There is no interest and you're able to pick up your products as soon as they arrive from the lab!
Are you ready to invest in yourself?
- Pre-payment plans required for all session.
- No down-payment required but helpful to lessen your payments.
- Either choose your package/products beforehand and make auto-drafted payments weekly or bi-weekly (you get an email 2 days before the payment comes out and another when the payment clears) -OR- I can invoice you for the minimum purchase amount of $2000 and you can pay as much as you want, as often as you want until your session. Think of this option as a "Boudie Bank".
- At your viewing/ordering appointment, we will apply that amount to the package/products you choose and you can either pay the remaining balance or continue your payments.
- Please note: no products will be ordered until final payment is received.